If you are arrested, there is a good chance it is for one of the crimes on this list. These criminal charges seem to get the most attention, sending people to the slammer more than others. Those charges include:
|Chuck Brown II Bail Bonds|
|342 S High St, Columbus|
|OH 43215, United States|
|Phone: +1 855-566-3170|
- Assault: Threatening to harm or actually harming another person is assault and you can spend up to 11 months, 29 days in jail if you are convicted of a misdemeanor charge.
- Drug Possession: Drug possession seems to be a pretty regular charge facing people in the county jail. Whether it is marijuana or meth, it will put you behind bars all the same.
- Theft: Theft charges may be charged as a misdemeanor or as a felony, depending on the amount of the goods that were taken. Many people think they cannot be charged with this crime if they do not steal from a store, but it is untrue.
- Domestic Violence: Domestic violence is considered physical violence between two people who are romantically involved. Sometimes domestic violence definitions include family members as well. DV is a misdemeanor charge in nearly all circumstances, with up to 11 months, 29 days in jail as the punishment for a conviction.
- DUI: A person may be charged with DUI if they blow a BAC of 0.08% or higher. A person under 21 years old is considered legally drunk if they blow a BAC of 0.04% of higher. Refusal to take the test is an automatic guilty charge.
If you are arrested for any of the crimes above or any others, you need bailbonds cleveland from a trusted name like Chuck Brown II Bail Bonds. A bail bond is cheaper than a traditional bond and ensures you are out of jail as quickly as possible. It is the most popular method of making bonds in Cleveland and across the U.S.